MEX Australia PTY LTD (doing business as MEX Exchange) is the Australian division of MultiBank Group and is based in Sydney, Australia, offering real time Forex, Metals, Stocks, Commodities and Bonds trading to private individuals, hedge funds, brokerages, market makers and banks.
MEX Exchange Advantages:
• Client can enjoy segregated Trust Account held with major international banks in Australia.
• Leverage up to 500:1 so you can maximize on your investment.
• 24-hour trading with access to interbank pricing on FX, metals, stocks, bonds, commodities, etc.
• ECN Solutions for all our FX platforms. Fully automatic dealing desk technology and services with no human intervention.
• Direct access to over 50 Interbank trading prices including United Bank of Switzerland (UBS), JP Morgan, Citibank, Barclays, Dresdner Bank, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America, Goldman Sachs, Currenex, FXALL and many others.
• Flexible trading sizes. Minimum trade size is 0.01 lot.
• Hedging allowed. Manage your account with the upmost flexibility. You can choose to either hedge an existing position by keeping long and short of the same currency pair open, or simply close out any existing individual position of your choice.
• Risk management in real-time. Manage your account professionally. Know your total account value, open position, and P/L in real-time.
• Numerous trading tools, including MAM & PAMM, Virtual Private Servers, Trading Facilities for partners, White Label Technology and many others.
• Algorithmic trading, and complete Prime Brokerage functionality with fully integrated Straight through Processing (STP).