MultiBank Participated in 2018 Money Trip Global Investment Summit
2018-8-17 | Blog
The “2018 Money Trip Global Investment Summit” took place in Wuhan, one of the core cities in Central China. Organized by FXEye, one of China’s most influential media corporations, the Summit has invited experts, scholars, financial analysts, foreign exchange brokers, asset management companies, IBs, investors, etc. in the industry to jointly interpret the latest international market development trends, so as to bring in guiding opinions to investors and financial institutions.
Multibank Group was invited to participate in the summit and was arranged by the organizer to the main booth, and took the opportunity to showcase its development and advantages through the years to investors and financial institutions alike.
During the Summit, Wall Street Headline App interviewed Mr. River Huang, Director of sales for Asia at MultiBank Group. He talked about China’s forex market, the current situation and the future development of MultiBank Group.
Mr Huang believes that although some brokers are not regulated nor obtaining any licenses in the current Chinese forex market, as time goes by, they will be weeded out by the market. However, MultiBank Group, which has more than 10 years of experience in the forex industry in China, will continue to accept the strict regulations from different financial institutions in the world, keep innovating and bringing better services to forex investors.
Introducing Broker Services
MultiBank is recognized worldwide for its Introducing Broker service with a network of over 30,000 Introducing Brokers many of whom have partnered with MultiBank since 2005. We value our Introducing Brokers and offer them the highest levels of personalized customer care which allows them to expand their business. Our IB products and services include, but are not limited to, industry leading commission and rebate returns, customized account opening applications, full IB account panel enabling the monitoring of rebates and account movements, a wide range of trading instruments, analysis and technology tools (including MAM and PAMM accounts).
- Best pricing on all products
- Full IB Back office including traceable IB banners and links
- Unbeatable IB conditions offering the maximum commission and rebate returns on transactions
- Support from a Global Support Team offering first class, professional and multilingual 24 hour service
- Full set of marketing materials including brochures, calendars, educational materials and account opening documents
You can fund your trading account instantly using a variety of secure payment options. All our client funds are held in separate bank accounts with the world’s top tier one banks. Please click “Find Out More” for details of the various deposit methods.
MultiBank provides you with easy and instant access to your money. To withdraw funds from your account simply submit your withdrawal request online using the MyMEX account area. Alternatively, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address associated with your account and our Customer Support Department will assist you with your withdrawal request.
Our group is heavily regulated worldwide by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (“ASIC”) of Australia, the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (“BaFin”) of Germany, the Financial Services Commission (“FSC”) of the BVI, the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority ("CIMA")and the others. MultiBank has offices in Sydney, Los Angeles, Vienna, Frankfurt, Madrid, Cyprus, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Shang Hai, Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Hangzhou and Ho Chi Minh City.
- MEX Australia Pty Ltd is regulated by ASIC
License number 416279
- MEX Asset Management GmbH is regulated by BaFin
License number HRB 73406
- MultiBank FX International regulated by FSC
License number SIBA/L/14/1068
- MEX Wealth Management is regulated by CIMA
License number HS-320499
Security of Funds
MultiBank continues to provide clients with the highest level of security of funds through various funds protection and custodial programs. Our companies are regulated globally, and we uphold the strictest regulatory requirements.
- MultiBank is a globally regulated financial derivatives provider, and ensures the highest level of funds security for its clients
- Clients’ funds are held in segregated accounts under top tier banks such as Barclays, Lloyds or NAB Bank
- Settlement facility offered to institutional customers, brokers and banks to increase level of funds security
- Trading credit lines and custodial account services available to all clients
MultiBank provides award-winning technology solutions which allow customers to manage their business and trade with ease and full control.
MultiBank is a pioneer in the financial technology arena by being one of the first companies to launch a Forex Exchange in China, and by developing and owning all its software and trading systems. We have been consistently recognized as one of the world’s fastest growing FinTech firms that operates an Exchange trading model
- Customized technology solutions based on personal trading requirements
- 24/7 real-time market news, technical analysis and fundamental analysis
- Direct access to interbank prices along with stable and fast order execution
MultiBank's Franchise Program allows established Introducing Brokers to open offices under the ‘MultiBank’ brand name, introduce their company as part of MultiBank Exchange Group and enjoy exclusivity in the use of MultiBank’s products and brands in their region.
The Franchise Program provides partners with the perfect opportunity to expand their business while enjoying a wide ranging of exclusive benefits including expenses and revenue sharing, marketing support and higher rebate schedules.
MultiBank Franchise Program Benefits:
- PL & expense sharing agreements
- Immediate recognition across the industry
- Full access to all trading and Back Office data
- Represent MultiBank exclusively in your region
- Comprehensive marketing and technical support
MultiBank offers its valued Customers direct trading access to banks and exchanges through its advanced trading platforms.Open a trading account with one of our regulated companies to trade a variety of instruments including foreign exchange, metals and CFDs
We offer a wide range of powerful trading technologies that give you direct market access to Banks, ECN’s and exchanges.Open a free $100,000 Demo Account and test our cutting edge trading platforms offering foreign exchange, metals and CFDs.
MultiBank offers individuals, introducing brokers, institutions and banks cutting edge ECN exchange execution, stable platforms and unbeatable pricing in the ﬁeld of online ﬁnancial trading in products, including but not limited to, Foreign Exchange, Metals (Gold & Silver), Contracts for differences (CFDs), Stock CFDs .
- State-of-the-art trading platforms
- Enjoy ECN liquidity with direct access to 18 major banks and liquidity providers globally
- Instant and stable nano-second execution
- 5 levels of market depth
Improve your trading strategy and make better decisions by utilizing MultiBank’s wide array of trading tools, including MAM & PAMM accounts, VPS, Expert Advisors (EAs) & APIs. Keep up with the latest market news, updates and analysis.
- MAM & PAMM Accounts
- Scalping Policy
- Expert Advisors
- Economic Calendar
- Market News